100 Games Together with Argentina, Messi Happy

11:50 PM

Lionel Messi admitted very happy ahead of the record that will he torehkan caps with Argentina.

If derived by Gerardo Martino in the group phase match against Jamaica this weekend, the Barcelona star will be officially recorded 100 appearances with the Albiceleste. Messi also admitted very happy to have the opportunity to record with the national team.

"I am very happy with the record. It is important. I've experienced a lot of important things in the national team, a beautiful moment, but also sad," said Messi in Sport.

"All that I have experienced makes me continue to grow as a player. Now, I feel more mature, much more experienced and I hope with 100 matches in the national team, I am closer to the achievement of the championship," he concluded.

You Might Also Like

0 comments