Cech denies to Arsenal for the Money

11:46 PM

Petr Cech denied that he chose Arsenal as follows harbor in his career, just as the Gunners a club that submitted the highest bid. Goalkeeper Rep. The Czech official end to a decade of his career at Chelsea, when he signed a contract denganThe Gunners earlier this week. Cech said he was interested in joining the club purely for footballing reasons. "Yes, there are many clubs interested in me, but I've said that I've refused everything and choose a team that has bid better football. That's the reason I came to Arsenal," Cech said on the club's official website. "They showed a real commitment. It's never been about the financial offer, is just about football. I'm glad I was able to continue playing in the Premier League," he concluded.

You Might Also Like

0 comments