Gerrard Reject More Other Clubs Bids Unless LA Galaxy

2:01 AM

Football4news : Steven Gerrard revealed that he actually had to get a lot of offers from all over Europe. The offer was accepted before Gerrard opted to join the La Galaxy. Gerrard with Liverpool contract runs out on 30 June. Because Gerrard and Liverpool agreed not to extend their co-operation, many clubs who then tried to approach Gerrard. Despite many offers coming from Europe, but Gerrard would prefer to move to Los Angeles. The reason is simple; Gerrard wants to challenge a truly new. "I get a lot of offers from European clubs. But I want to find a challenge that is really new. I want to get out of my comfort zone, stay away from home and live a new life experience. I want to go to a place where my family can be comfortable and enjoy their life, "said Gerrard to the Galaxy TV. Gerrard will perform such debut with the LA Galaxy on July 17, coming on against the San Jose Earthquakes.

You Might Also Like

0 comments