Unai Emery Explain the reason Reject Train Napoli and Milan

2:37 AM

Football4news :
Sevilla coach Unai Emery explained why resist the opportunity to train Napoli and AC Milan this summer. Partenopei and the Rossoneri are both doing the change of coach after the 2014/15 season. Napoli parted company with Rafael Benitez and Milan stopping Filippo Inzaghi. Either Napoli or Milan then want to recruit Emery after delivering Sevilla won the Europa League twice in a row. But it turns Emery decided to stay in Andalusia.
"I had the opportunity to go and train other teams, but Sevilla could grow as well. Napoli? De Laurentiis is the president who showed great interest in me and my work," he told Corriere dello Sport.
"Who knows, maybe in the future we will have an adventure together in Napoli, but now is not the time to leave Sevilla, my priority is the Champions League and Napoli could not provide it." Emery itself has become prey Milan during the last two seasons. But he did not rule out the possibility that someday will deal with the Rossoneri. "Milan has been chasing me for two seasons, of course, I thank them and I am always willing to listen to their offer."

You Might Also Like

0 comments