Illarramendi: I'm Happy Return to Sociedad

11:56 PM


New Real Sociedad midfielder, Asier Illarramendi admitted glad to leave Real Madrid and back strengthening Sociedad this season.
.

As is known, Illarramendi finally returned to Sociedad after going to Real Madrid in 2013 ago. At that time, Illarra join Madrid with price 32 million euros.
.

After failing to compete for a position in the midfield Los Blancos, Illarra finally returned to Sociedad and signed a long-term contract duration of six years.
.

"I am very happy to return home and delighted by the welcome that has been given. I have been away for two years and this is an opportunity that can not be missed," he said.
.

"I did not expect to be back so soon, but I always said that I would go back. I would like to thank President Sociedad and club officials because they make it happen," he concluded.
.

You Might Also Like

0 comments