Leave Manchester United, Angel Di Maria Claiming Glad

5:41 AM

Angel Di Maria claimed to be happy after leaving Manchester United and joined Paris Saint-Germain.

The Argentina winger transfer record Premier League last season. He came from Real Madrid in exchange for almost £ 60 million, but failing to prove himself.

Transfer to PSG also had covered the controversy because the winger was absent in United's pre-season tour. But he asserted that the United are happy to sell it.

"First, you should know if Manchester United want to sell me," he said during a press conference. "It is the decision of the three parties. They want to sell me, I also want to go, and PSG wanted me."

"I'm happy to be here. Manchester is the past."

Di Maria also expressed the ambition to win the Champions League with PSG.

"This club has wanted me for several years. It is a pride to come here and play with [Zlatan] Ibrahimovic, [Javier] Pastore, [Marco] Verratti, and David Luiz."

"Everything has a target to win the Champions League; [target] now belongs to me too," he said.

You Might Also Like

0 comments