Klopp: I apologize because I forgot to shake hands with Pulis

7:15 PM


Liverpool coach, Jurgen Klopp admits that he forgot to shake hands with West Brom manager, Tony Pulis last week. Klopp also apologized for his attitude.

As is known, last week Klopp name back hotly discussed. In addition to the 2-2 draw against West Brom, Klopp be the talk also because he did not shake hands with Pulis after the match.

And ahead of the game against Watford this weekend, Klopp re-discuss the 'incident' is and calls himself did not shake hands with Pulis because he was very happy to avoid defeat to forget Pulis.

"For me it's not a big problem because I was too excited. Then after the game, I also want a direct meeting with the whole team. So, I totally forgot to shake hands," said Klopp as reported Sportsmole.

"When we met today with Toni Pulis, of course it's not a problem for mutual apologize and shake hands. My respect is very big on this work. It can not be doubted," he said

You Might Also Like

0 comments