Pepe Happy Could Get New Contract

11:42 PM


Real Madrid have extended the contract of Portugal defender, Pepe. The player to get a new contract until 2017.
.

Pepe himself admitted that he was very happy because it can last much longer at the Santiago Bernabeu. 32-year-old revealed the happy feelings through the club's official website.
.

"I'm really happy because my goal is to be at Real Madrid and the extension of this contract means I have achieved that goal," said Pepe.
.

"Prior to joining Real Madrid, I dreamed of being in this club, and when I signed the contract, it is the greatest thing that happened in my sporting life. With this new contract I will continue to wear this shirt with pride and passion."
.

Pepe joined Madrid after transfer from Porto in 2007.
.

You Might Also Like

0 comments