Van Gaal Denies Not Hear With Woodward

11:46 PM


Manchester United's failure to bring Pedro Rodriguez gave rise to various rumors. One that surfaced recently is Louis van Gaal who upset with Ed Woodward.

Van Gaal called upset because Woodward is responsible for the transfer failed to carry out their duties. But the rumor was denied by the coach.

"I am so minded if you guys (reporters) are trying to separate me with Ed Woodward. Never, I never get mad at him. Every day we always communicate and I believe him," said Van Gaal to BT Sports.

Van Gaal also gave full support to Woodward. According to him, Woodward has proved itself as a highly competent in their duties at the club.

"I think they should stop criticizing Ed. Ed has proved itself over the years. He is the most appropriate figure to shake the Chief Executive of the club."

You Might Also Like

0 comments